Multiply blog traffic by strengthening on page SEO, increasing the number of indexed pages, auto convert search terms into post tags, and more.
This is the plugin you need to multiply your blog traffic in algorithmic scale.
- Increase your site’s SERP by strengthening on page SEO of your blog.
- Increase the number of pages indexed by adding a special link to search results.
- Make sure all posts have been indexed by promoting the one that does not get traffic yet.
- Get detail information about what are the best keywords for your web site and blog post.
With displaying incoming search terms linked to your blog posts from single post and side wide sidebar, you will strengthen the on page SEO of your web site, therefore your SERP will be better than before.
Sidebar widgets available: recent search terms, random search terms, popular search terms, and popular search terms in category (for category archive).
Another method to gain exposure from the search engine is to increase the number of indexed page and make sure all your posts are indexed. Select link to search pages in plugin option to increase your indexed. The plugin will also automatically republish any posts with no search engine traffic after 30 days in publishing.
If you want, popular keywords used by visitors to find the blog post can be automatically converted into post tags.
For keyword research, you can use the plugin statistic to find out which keywords are popular or in trend, then you could write a new blog post targeting those keywords to increase your blog traffic.
You’ll have the complete list of keywords user use to get to your home page and to your blog post, which than you can use to optimize your web site.
- Download it here. or search from WordPress Admin > Plugin > Add New.
- Install and activate from WordPress Admin > Plugins page.
- Go to the WordPress Admin Options page > SearchTerms Tagging 2, and set the options as you wish.
- Go to the WordPress Admin > Appearance > Widgets to use the Popular, Random & Recent Search Terms Widget.
Mau Lihat Lebih...
Mau Lihat Lebih...