PT Linde Indonesia– The Linde Group is the world s leading gases and engineering company with around 48,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 12.868 bn. PT Linde Indonesia, part of The Linde Group is expanding business aggressively and offering challenges for high potential talents in the following positions:
Tonnage Production Manager
- To plan, direct and control Tonnage plant production of Linde
- To ensure that production achieves the required output within agreed specific cost and efficiency targets that meet the company s objectives
- Responsible for the sale, reliable and efficient operation of production assets in Linde Indonesia in meeting customer requirements
- Responsible for implementing best operating practices, standards, processes and specifications across this area
- 5-8 years in a related industrial environment to include experience of safety management and maintenance systems in a Management capacity
- Bachelor or Master in Chemical Engineering with similar experience in industrial gases or petroleum
- Good grasp of and ability to apply production management, supply chain and distribution concepts and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Bahasa
- Able to demonstrated engineering capability
- Flexibility in using different approaches to influence behaviors from staff at various levels.
- To work closely and support the project management team in SHEQ implementation and execution of the requirements
- Develop and regularly update quality, safety, and health management plan
- Check that the working procedures, defined safety measures and needs identified in safety and health plan are being implemented correctly
- Prepare and deliver quality, safety, health and environmental training programs as required
- Conduct and document regular safety audit and/or inspections, follow up on corrective actions
- Monitoring and reporting of SHE/HSE performance
- Manage incident investigation processes.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a SHEQ Engineer in petroleum, petrochemical or industrial process
- Must complete any training class that required by local laws and regulation
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environments to produce quality results
- Skill in effectively communicating purpose and benefit of SHEQ program
- Ability to identify SHEQ issues (e.g. hazards, risks) associated with construction and commissioning environment
- High level of enthusiasm and personal integrity
- Understanding of ISO 0001:2008, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14000, K3
Candidate shall apply at the latest by August 27, 2011 through
P0 BOX 1225 / JKT 13012
Website : www.linde.co.id
sumber : www.linde.co.id, info-karir.com
Mau Lihat Lebih...
Mau Lihat Lebih...